Adding Licenses

What’s This?

As per the policy, you are able to add additional licenses to your name providing that you hold the basic Water Activity License (as run through the Western Cape Training Team). For example, should you wish to add the Power Boat License to your name then you will need to hold a valid Water Activity License, and then submit proof of your qualification for review and validation.

If you are from a different region to Western Cape and you hold a Water Activity License from that region you can submit a request for a license conversion. To do so, you simply complete the form below and select ‘License Conversion’ from the options list.

How To Submit

You simply need to complete the form below in full and attach a photo/scan/PDF of the qualification you are looking to get endorsed. If you have any questions then please send an email to: